OOTN: Effortlessly Chic in the Snow

snow day

Hat: H&M // Faux- Leather Jacket: H&M // Faux Fur Collar: H&M (Similar at Etsy)//  Sweater: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Jeans: Forever 21 // Boots: Enzo Angiolini (OLD) // Purse: Forever 21 (Similar)

Howdy Ya’ll!!! I just looooooveeeeee snow!! Especially snow in mild temperatures! Not only was I able to leave the office early, BUT I swindled Daddy into taking this impromptu photoshoot!

NYC, are you over snow yet? I thought I was until today. This is just breathtaking! Thanks God!

-Be Blessed

11 Comments

1. February 3, 2014 / 11:35 pm

Go check out these cool nail designs on my account, please give feedback and follow

2. February 3, 2014 / 11:39 pm

work it! I hate the snow, but I love your look! I think it’s still snowing here and I don’t have the proper shoes 🙁

• February 3, 2014 / 11:41 pm

Aww thanks!! Where are you?! Go get some quick boots!! There are amazing sales going on at most department stores! You can get some great quality buys under $40!

• February 3, 2014 / 11:42 pm

I’m in nyc – just moved here from the south about 6 months ago so I’m fashionably challenged when it comes to snow gear!

• February 3, 2014 / 11:46 pm

Poor you! We’ll just bear for a little while longer. The sun comes out to play very soon, and then it comes out to destroy. SMH! Love your blog btw!

3. February 6, 2014 / 9:51 pm

Thank you for checking out my page and leaving feedback 🙂 When you have the chance, do you mind suggesting Christian fashionistas to follow here on WordPress? I would love to see more of that! Also, you look fab doll!

• February 6, 2014 / 11:03 pm

Thank you! I wish I could but I’m new to WordPress. As I find them, I’ll be sure to let you know! We need to be able to encourage each other!

4. February 19, 2014 / 4:44 am

Such an adorable outfit! You totally rock the boots!