2015 was one of my favorite years in my life! I mean, almost everything good and bad happened to me! I don’t want this to be too long of a post since I’ve bombard you with so many pictures. However, as per usual, I want to share some of the precious lessons I learned…
But not before highlighting the memorable moments!
- Traveled to Jamaica!
- Witnessed and participated in my sister, Jackie’s wedding!
- Graduated cum laude with my MBA in International Business!
- Witnessed my pastor get married!
- Purchase my dream car!
- Secure my first of a few blog partnerships!
- Increase my credit score 173 points!
- Celebrate my son’s first birthday (my godson, that is).
- Travel to the UK, France, and the Netherlands!
- Travel to the Bahamas with my mama!
- Live to see 25 years of life (God willing! Still loading… Birthday is in one week: Dec. 30)
Lessons I’ve learned/ things the Lord revealed to me:
- Ask questions….then ask some more.
- If it doesn’t feel right, it’s not right. Stop trying to make it right. It will go wrong and you’ll be mad you didn’t listen to the Holy Spirit.
- Your wisdom is still foolishness to God a.k.a “You ain’t got all the answers, Sway!”
- NEVER mix business with pleasure; because when there’s no more pleasure, there’s also no more business.
- Most often than not, your mother is right.
- Discipline is one of the keys to open the door of success.
- Everyone you meet is wearing a coat. Turn up the heat and watch them strip to nakedness.
- The devil knows your desires. Safeguard them through prayer.
- You can’t love who you can’t forgive.
- Your chapter one should never be compared to someone’s chapter 11. Trying to keep might up get you to Chapter 11…BANKRUPTCY.
- Put God first. Even before your little boyfriend. Don’t feel bad. You won’t even think about him when you get to Heaven.
I’m excited for all that’s in store for 2016. I know I’ve been inconsistent in the last quarter of 2015. I stopped working with my photographer, and I didn’t really feel like hiring a new one. Then I was called to change the direction of my blog. But don’t fret. Will be giving you even better personal style next year! And more consitency, too!
Thank you for all your support. God Bless You!