Always on the go, yet today forcing myself to be productive AT HOME. Sharing today’s to-do list with you.
Currently sitting on my desk, writing this blog post in my Raven & Crow pajama set. Pajamas for me, usually consists of a robe. I’ve never bothered in the past to wear pajamas. In fact, I never actually go to bed, I kind of just fall asleep in the middle of working. Terrible- I know, but interestingly enough this pajama set makes me look forward to going to bed. By far, the softest pajama set I’ve ever put my body in. But be aware- you’ll never want to come out of it.
Saturdays are typically for shooting for JMTR. But today I’m forcing myself to stay home and tackle everything on my To-Do List. I am so exhausted, I feel like I’m always outside. Working two gigs, church 3-4x a week, maintaining fabulousness. When does it ever slow down? Never. Wanted to share with you what I plan (keyword plan) to do today- maybe you all can hold me accountable by cheering me on?
Chrissy’s To- Do List:
- Morning devotion (done)
- Eat breakfast and write blog post (done)
- Go for a run and wash both me and daddy’s car (ya’ll know I’m only doing this because he’s away)
- Clean room and organize clothes I no longer wear ( I give away clothes like toilet paper.)
- Clean house
- Take a shower
- Meal prep for the week
- Iron clothes for the upcoming week
- Paint nails
- Prepare mentally and physically for church tomorrow
- Clean church
- Pray for those on my prayer list
- Pick up my guest from bus station
If you’re ever in NYC, be sure to check out the Cadillac House from now until April 12th.
This post was sponsored by Raven and Crow. All opinions are always of my own. But you knew that already.