Told you this outfit will eventually make it’s debut. After months and months of holding it hostage, this She Inside beauty has finally come out to play. My clutch is super old from Primark (London) and shoes are from Aldo. Would you believe me if I told you they were $12? Nah, you won’t.
How beautiful does Isabella look? And we can’t help but to notice the Rockstuds on her feet! 👀
My outfit in the video: Cardigan: Tory Burch // Lippie: MAC Red lined with MAC Currant Lip Liner
Good Morning!! I went shopping at Salvation Army and spent nothing!! Don’t believe me, just watch the video! If you’re not an advocate for thrifting, let me convince you right now! If you want to score gems and own pieces of clothing you most likely won’t see on anyone else, you must visit a Thrift Store, at least once! The pieces I bought were all less than $15.
I’d recommend you wash or dry clean the items before wearing it for health reasons. Also, thoroughly inspect the clothes before purchasing! Sometimes there are defects. Most times there aren’t.
Please like and comment on my Youtube video and blog post if you want to see more haul videos. I’m always shopping. 🙂
Having this weird yet extremely appropriate obsession with all things pink for the Spring/Summer season. Here are a few of the pretty pink things I blessed my closet with over the past week. As the weather gets warmer, I’ll start to de-haul my closet and fill it with all pretty pastels. If you plan on updating your wardrobe or preparing for the Spring/Summer trends, don’t forget the pastels while shopping. There are, surprisingly, many sales going on, especially at Banana Republic. And as of right now, take 30% off sale items with the code BRSPRING30. Free shipping on orders over $50! WOW!
Stay tuned for my haul which will also feature items I scored at my local Thrift Store! This is going to include a MAJOORRR GIVEAWAY. You don’t want to miss it.
Howdy! Here’s how to stretch those leather shoes that haven’t been broken into or that are just too tight!!
Things you’ll need:
-Shoes (Leather, Patent Leather)
– Medium or Large Ziploc Bag. You can also use a heavy duty sandwich bag
-Cup of Water
-Freezer or Deep Freezer
1. Take your ziploc bag and place it inside the shoe, ensuring the pointed tip of the ziploc is in the front of the shoe.
2. Fill 1/3 of the bag with water, making sure the inside of the shoe is completely covered with a bag of water. You can add more water if you deem it necessary.
3. Tie a secure not on the ziploc bag or use rubberbands to secure the bags. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other shoe.
4. Place your shoes standing face up in the freezer or deep freezer.
4. Wait until the water in the bag is completely frozen before removing from the freezer.
5. Take your shoes out of the freezer and place it somewhere to allow it to turn back into a liquid form.
6. Once the ziploc bag containing the ice has melted, remove the bag and wipe the shoe down with a cloth of your choice.
7. Tada! Enjoy your comfortable fitting shoe!
I hope this was helpful. I have another haul video that I am editing and plan to upload this weekend so stay tuned. FYI, I’m still confused about how to increase the quality of the video on youtube. It’s definitely not my camera. Any suggestions?