Blazer & Shoes: Zara (SALE, Sold out) // Dress: Peter Pilotto x Target (Sold out) // Bag: Kate Spade (Old)
I used to hate flowers. Not so much anymore….It’s a sure way to put a smile on my face 🙂 That, and God’s new mercies everyday. If you don’t have a white/cream blazer, go get one before the summer time! It makes everything look elegant.
2. Jacket: Zara // Turtleneck Knit: H&M // Bag: Target // Booties: Aldo (First seen here)
3. Cardigan: Joe Fresh // Shirt: H&M // Shoes: Coach
4. Denim Shirt: Madewell // Sneakers: Isabel Marant (These do the job; FYI, Isabel Marant will no longer be making her infamous wedge sneaker as there are way too many knock -offs. So go on and buy payless :-))
As a citizen of the human race, I acknowledge all cultural holidays! I don’t really own true green clothing, but this Asos dress came as a runner up. My alphabet tights are from H&M and my flats are Tory Burch.
Thanks to all who watched, liked, commented, and participated in the giveaway. There will be more very soon. And the winnerssss of the giveaway are…….
Zara Heels: “Anika”
Bebe Dress: “Abena”
Peter Pilotto Shorts: “Ramena”
Yayyy!!! Congrats to all the winners! Please send me your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org(Full name and mailing address) so that I can ship your gifts to you immediately! Love to All!
Just a Few Things:
1. I may or may not be out of commission this week as I am undergoing surgery so sorry in advanced if I don’t post frequently. I have a few things I am editing and plan on posting to keep you entertained this week 😉
2. My “What I Wore to Work” selfies are not edited at ALL. No filters, no cropping, no enhancements. So I do apologize if the image quality does not meet the standard you are expecting lol.
3. I do not use Photoshop…. yet. Any simple editing is done on iPhoto on my macbook. The camera I am using is the Canon Rebel T3i.
Suit: Zara (Sold Out) // Shirt: Joe Fresh // Tights: H&M // Shoes: Forever 21
Happy Sunday! Today’s sermon was heavily focused on forgiveness, which was much needed. “In order to do business with God, the currency is forgiveness.” And this also means, apologizing to those you have offended.
This isn’t what I wore to church but I’m heading to my cousin’s baby shower so I decided to change and do an impromptu shoot. Hope you enjoy!