(I do not own rights to any of these images. All images were taken from multiple sources on Google. )
She will always be my number one.
<Camo Pants: Zara>
1. Jacket: DKNY // Top: Forever 21 // Messenger Purse: Target // Shoes: Talbots
3. Cardigan: Joe Fresh // Shirt: H&M // Shoes: Coach
4. Denim Shirt: Madewell // Sneakers: Isabel Marant (These do the job; FYI, Isabel Marant will no longer be making her infamous wedge sneaker as there are way too many knock -offs. So go on and buy payless :-))
…For those of you who celebrate!
As a citizen of the human race, I acknowledge all cultural holidays! I don’t really own true green clothing, but this Asos dress came as a runner up. My alphabet tights are from H&M and my flats are Tory Burch.
Thanks to all who watched, liked, commented, and participated in the giveaway. There will be more very soon. And the winnerssss of the giveaway are…….
Zara Heels: “Anika”
Bebe Dress: “Abena”
Peter Pilotto Shorts: “Ramena”
Yayyy!!! Congrats to all the winners! Please send me your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org (Full name and mailing address) so that I can ship your gifts to you immediately! Love to All!
Just a Few Things:
1. I may or may not be out of commission this week as I am undergoing surgery so sorry in advanced if I don’t post frequently. I have a few things I am editing and plan on posting to keep you entertained this week 😉
2. My “What I Wore to Work” selfies are not edited at ALL. No filters, no cropping, no enhancements. So I do apologize if the image quality does not meet the standard you are expecting lol.
3. I do not use Photoshop…. yet. Any simple editing is done on iPhoto on my macbook. The camera I am using is the Canon Rebel T3i.
Suit: Zara (Sold Out) // Shirt: Joe Fresh // Tights: H&M // Shoes: Forever 21
Happy Sunday! Today’s sermon was heavily focused on forgiveness, which was much needed. “In order to do business with God, the currency is forgiveness.” And this also means, apologizing to those you have offended.
This isn’t what I wore to church but I’m heading to my cousin’s baby shower so I decided to change and do an impromptu shoot. Hope you enjoy!
Patent Leather Jacket: Zara (Sold Out)// Dress: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target (Sold Out but found on eBay) // Jeans: Old Navy // Belt: Moschino // Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti (Sold out but similar Here & Here) // Sunglasses: Burberry (Similar Here)
Why must we get 55 degree weather with strong winds? It’s so unnecessary. But it served as an advantage for to me to play on a trend I’m loving- dresses paired with jeans. It’s a sure way to look fashionable while keeping warm.
I finally stretched out these shoes using the ice method. I was actually able to keep them on while driving and doing errands. I am currently editing the video on how to stretch your shoes so stay tuned!!!
-Be blessed 🙂